<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

And speaking of not understanding things... 

Over at conservative blog Colossus of Rhodey, Hube saw fit to post my "obviously-not-to-be-taken-literally" "white sheet" comment about FOX as though I meant it seriously.

Yes, his post says that I "liken FOX News to the KKK." I suppose his readers are to think that the FOX Corporation, in my opinion, would employ a known member of the KKK as a political analyst. And also take his sheet to the dry cleaners. Or, if the FOX studios have a washing machine, clean it in-house. Or maybe have that wench Ann Coulter do it, since she's always there. Because if Ann's taught us anything, it's that bitches should do the cooking and clean..... Oh wait, there I go again with the sarcasm! Gosh, I hope no one takes that out of context.

Anyway. I suppose I could jump to all sorts of conclusions and get all pissed off that Hube was being a jerk because no one this side of George W. Bush who's read my blog for a long time could have thought I was literally "likening FOX News to the KKK." But the fact is... I'm not gonna get mad. Why? Because none of this means anything. Hube is probably a good guy who I'd get along with in real life, and as I've said before, it's unquestionably impossible to get the true measure of a person via a blog.

So, why not offer the benefit of the doubt. And in addition, I offer this friendly guide to understanding just a few of my posts over the last few months, in case anyone misunderstood them! ;)

Or perhaps in the future I should simply add "Editor's Notes" at the end of "controversial" posts, as I did on this one about Vicente Fox!

0 comments. Leave one!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?