<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 03, 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner 

I'm off the schneid!

It may not be the long sought-after rotisserie baseball championship, but it's not easy to do: I won my work football pool for the first time. I beat a record 49 other competitors by going 79-57 against the spread (picking 8 games per week). It is my first fantasy championship of any sort since 1997.

It was ridiculously close, and the last hour of watching NFL RedZone almost made my head explode.

Example: Had either of Tim Tebow's hail mary chances worked against the Chargers, I would not have won. And there were at least three other very close 4 PM games that came down to the wire, and would have changed the final standings.

0 comments. Leave one!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?