Tuesday, July 13, 2010
- Corey Hart looks so much like this dude Kevin Hunninen from high school, it freaks me out.
- Dude, when the hell did Joe Girardi get braces?
- Joe Buck really gets on my nerves. More when he does baseball than football. I like my sportscasters a little rough around the edges. They shouldn't feel like they rolled off an assembly line. It's called personality, Joe. Take your Dad, for instance. He was colorful. Granted, he eventually insulted Bobby Vinton's Polish heritage and got canned. But hey, you can't have everything.
- Celebrities are talking about being a "Community All-Star." Some celebs just make me want to smack the famous right off their faces, while others seem genuine and pleasant. Are some just better at acting likeable than others, or am I accurately discerning who'd be cool in real life?
- Annoying: Julia Roberts and Ben Affleck.
- Likeable: Selma Hayek and Sheryl Crow.
- Just plain awesome all around:
- Hey, it's Merecedes from Glee! Too bad it's that damn Christina Aguilera song. I think Jane Lynch should throw lunchmeat at her in the middle of the song.
- Someone today referred to George Steinbrenner as "polarizing." Which would indicate a large group loved him. Outside of a portion of Yankee fans, do these people exist?
- Thank you, FOX, for that commercial in which you remind us that the NFL returns in September. You're a lifesaver. I'll put it on my calendar.
- God, Tim McCarver, you're a fucktard. And way to telegraph that you spent all afternoon saying "OO-BALD'-OH-HEE-MEN'-NEZ" in front of the mirror.
- OK, I could probably devote an entire post to leotarded things he says. "If the National League wins this game, Hanley Ramirez is going to be a star." I won't even count the ways that statement is stupid.
- They're having Bob Sheppard, the late Yankee public address announcer, introduce Derek Jeter. This is either really cool, or a bit macabre. However, it was HILARIOUS that the Angels PA guy got "interrupted" by Sheppard as someone hit the button a little early. You don't often get cut off by a deceased man.
3 comments. Leave one!