<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Am I Done? (Nation) 

I don't entirely understand what happened, but over the last 6 weeks or so, I have felt zero desire to blog.

Part of it may be that my would-be blog time was taken over by baseball draft preparation. But I think I'm also questioning if there's a point in going on. Call me blogicidal.

I've always said I didn't really care who read this stuff, and that it's partly a way for me to keep a diary of events, thoughts, etc.

That is still true. But at the same time, as your comments and visits have dropped off precipitously in the last couple years, it's just not as fun, and doesn't feel as worthwhile.

Anywho, for now I am not going to close up shop. It is possible that this is just a longer version of the one and two-week stretches I've always gone without having much to say. Vee shall see.

I actually have something else to say. Stand by.

3 comments. Leave one!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?