<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

No longer holding out for a Heroes 

I tend to be an obsessive person, and my TV watching is no exception. My TiVo is carefully programmed and monitored, and I don't skip episodes of my shows. Either a program is good enough to watch every week or it isn't. And after I decide that I like a show, I probably like it enough to see it all the way through.

But there are always exceptions. And this week the plug was pulled on Heroes in the DanNation household.

For the last year or two, it's been the show that's piled up on the TiVo. It started to feel like an obligation, and that's just silly. It's not that it's an awful show. It can be entertaining. But it just feels... rudderless. It's going in circles. And that's not good enough for a one-hour investment.

I guess the bottom line is that I feel like I've already seen the best of what they can do. And unlike other shows that have jumped the shark, I'm not attached enough to the characters to continue to see it off into the sunset.

0 comments. Leave one!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?