Friday, November 20, 2009
- In NYC we saw the revival of Ragtime (enjoyable) and, as I'd hoped, Next to Normal (amazing). I have to restrain myself from playing the N2N soundtrack nonstop on the Pod to avoid burnout. We might have to make another quick trip soon, because Emily wants to see the Catherine Zeta-Jones/Angela Lansbury revival of A Little Night Music. And I still totally want to see Rock of Ages.
- After spending a couple of days out of town, and two days hanging around vacationing without watching any news, I have realized something: I am a much happier, much calmer human being when I have absolutely no idea what is going on in the world. This is rather unfortunate.
- Am I the only person who had never heard of the 2012 prophecy thing before this movie came out?
- Completely caught up on the Big Bang Theory. I reiterate that it is hilarious.
- 74 days until LOST, per yesterday's announcement!
- Isn't 15 years a freakishly long time to be a major league hitting coach -- particularly with one team? Seems like Rudy Jaramillo could've tried for a managerial job given his great reputation. And is he related to Jason Jaramillo?
0 comments. Leave one!