<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

For the record... 

...I never answered that last "Question of the Day": For me, it would be my creaky equilibrium while in moving cars.

Forget reading a book. If I so much as look down at a map for 10 seconds, I feel spinny and queasy. Even when I'm not reading, I have problems in the backseat, especially if it's a stop-and-go trip. In a group situation I will fight to be the driver at almost any cost.

I've been having some success using my iPhone on the bus in the morning without feeling too wonky. But I think this has something to do with the scenery not whizzing by as fast or as close to my field of vision.

Anyway, I curse my inability to read in a car. Ach, the books I could've read over the years.

0 comments. Leave one!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?