<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

"The Drummer from Def Leppard's Only Got One ARM!"** 

Having a post-election quiet time, I guess -- and now I'm saddled with a cold and related maladies.

Took the day off today to try to rest and prevent the cold from gaining strength. Zinc lozenges really taste like shit.

This evening I'm enjoying VH-1 Classic's presentation of Classic Albums: Def Leppard's Hysteria, which my very intelligent TiVo taped for me without being asked. Good times, my friends. Good times.

Anyway, I'll be back with you shortly.

**Bonus points for naming the song and artist. I actually haven't thought about this song once since Messiah played it for me in his mangled Toyota Corolla one day in the late 90's. I didn't remember what the song was and had to look it up just now, then listen to it on iTunes to be sure. But then I remembered it quite clearly.

(Double points
for naming the song from which the background music in said song was borrowed).

(Triple super extra special points if you can name the song from which another prominent guitar riff in the song is lifted. Yeah, I just bought the damn song to verify Wikipedia's claim about this).

0 comments. Leave one!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?