<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dan enters the 1990's 

I decided to join the cool kids and do some real gaming. So I rented Grand Theft Auto IV, the brand new installment in the series, and the first released for the HD systems. I had seen Jason play it once before for a few minutes, but other than that, my knowledge about it was entirely from pop culture.

I've barely scratched the surface of the game, but I can tell you it's freakin' sweet.

My advice so far is this. I would NOT recommend carjacking someone before you know how to:

a) punch
b) drive the car away

I decided to walk into traffic and commandeer the vehicle of the first person I saw. It was a small Asian doctor in a white lab coat. Not only did he pummel me repeatedly, but it turned into a huge incident with like 8 people out of their cars screaming at me.

Then the cops came and shot me.

Not the desired outcome, I'm guessing.

0 comments. Leave one!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?