<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Call me Slammin' Danny 

Much like Sammy Sosa, I appear to have injured myself while executing a normal bodily function.

Sosa ended up on the disabled list because of a sneeze.

I, on the other hand, appear to have injured myself because of ongoing coughing from allergies and a cold. The cough has now mostly subsided, after plaguing me for a few weeks. But I'm left with a sharp pain in my ribcage area when I cough, sneeze, move the wrong way, or breathe deeply.

I've diagnosed myself with costochondritis.

Hey, at least I didn't fall through a glass table while dreaming I was being attacked by spiders (Glenallen Hill). Or any of these other weird baseball injuries, which I've probably linked to before.

0 comments. Leave one!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?