<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The List: MCE, #10 

Like G.W. Bush, I have no exit strategy here. I'm flying blind. I have several people in mind, but I wasn't planning on a list of 10. So let's just see what happens.

At Number 10... Bill Gates!

He's just cool. I had the good fortune to see him speak in person a couple months ago. Didn't understand a damn thing he said about science. But he played this funny, star-studded video -- proof not only that everyone jumps when he asks them to be part of something, but that he has a great sense of humor and a willingness to make a complete ass of himself.

As Aerosmith once said, "Just Press Play":



(My very first YouTube "embedded video," by the way. I have no freaking clue why I haven't been doing this already).

0 comments. Leave one!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?