<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 21, 2008

Now that's some March Madness 

Despite having watched approximately one basketball game in the last 15 years, I got a perfect sheet in the first round of March Madness. I stole about 80% of my overall picks from a co-worker who had entered the office pool, but apparently my own audibles worked out.

As I've posted in previous years, I still love the NCAA Tournament because of the time of year it represents. If I'm watching it, baseball season is right around the corner.

My viewing of the 2008 tourney so far has consisted of napping through the vast majority of yesterday's Pitt game, waking up occasionally to snicker in a Butt-Head-esque manner at the constant uttering of the words "Oral Roberts."

0 comments. Leave one!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?