<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 14, 2006

StarSpotting 

When I'm watching TV or a movie, I get a kick out of trying to remember where I've seen particular actors and actresses before.

It seems every magazine on Earth has done an article on the cast of Lost and what they've done before. Most of it isn't that interesting. But Entertainment Weekly has a real gem. They point out that Sawyer (Josh Holloway) was the guy in the video for Aerosmith's "Cryin'" who Alicia Silverstone beat up after he stole her purse! And if you're of that particular MTV generation, the picture will probably jog your memory as it did mine.

Incidentally, Messiah made a very skilled connection that he shared with me a couple months ago. He recalled that Nina from 24 (Sarah Clarke) had been in that late-90's Volkswagon commercial where the windshield wipers are in sync with all the stuff going on outside the car. Remarkable job. I've told him he can join my club of people who do this dorky thing.

(By the way, you can watch the VW commercial here. And now I'm trying to figure out if it's a celebrity doing the voiceover at the end -- another one of my favorite games!)

0 comments. Leave one!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?