<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 04, 2006

A British website that needs some work! 

I found this site via Sean. It evaluates your website for you, free of charge.

However, I'm thinking there might be a glitch or two in the program: According to the site, DanNation is the 18th most popular website in the world.

I kid you not. It seemed to work OK for Sean, whose site is ranked 4,832,127.

It also thinks I do not register at all when you put "DanNation" into Google (in fact, I come up first).

Other rankings it gave me:

Marketing: 7.3
Design: 8.2
Accessibility: 7.4
Experience: 7.5
Overall: 7.1

And, like Sean's site, DanNation appears to be in violation of the British Disability Discrimination Act. How is that even possible?

0 comments. Leave one!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?