<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 02, 2006

What is the deal with this doof? 

Can someone please explain to me who this "Maddox" guy is? And no, I don't mean Tommy.

Ok, so he runs this allegedly famous website I'd never heard of, and has massive legions of fans.

His book -- which is two months from release -- is currently #1 on the Amazon bestseller list. No small feat, and that's what prompted my interest. How the hell can I not know who he is?

I've tooled around the site, read the entire Wikipedia entry on the guy, and I just don't get it. His page seems totally devoid of anything significant enough to warrant him being famous. It's no more controversial or cutting edge than any other jackass with an attitude and a blog. And he never updates it -- he writes like six things a year.

Someone please shed some light on this great mystery.

0 comments. Leave one!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?