<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Back in the saddle 

Greetings all.

I have returned and I'm sure I will soon bore you with several posts on the past week -- what I've done and what I've missed while I was gone. I will say one thing: I watched or read hardly any news while I was gone. While I did miss some big events (like the Mideast debacle), it's amazing how relaxed I felt not reading any blogs and the like. Being almost completely out of touch makes you realize how unimportant and generally pointless the day-to-day sniping is.

I did see that Ann Coulter's back to her old tricks, "joking" about poisoning Justice Stevens to get media attention. Seriously, someone should hit that wench with a tire iron. That's just a joke, for you in the media.

Oops, there I go. So much for not dignifying the day-to-day stupidity with a response!

0 comments. Leave one!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?