<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

TV in the 2000's 

When I was a young lad, it was easy to know when my favorite TV shows would be on: new episodes from September to May. But these days, who knows? Between reality TV, premieres in the summer, HBO putting out one 13-episode season every year and a half.....it's total chaos! I have to do research to find out when my shows might be returning. Here are the shows I'm looking forward to and the best guess as to when they'll be on again:

1. Family Guy returning to FOX (March?)
2. Curb Your Enthusiasm (Spring/Summer 2005?)
3. Six Feet Under (Late 2005?)
4. Sopranos (very late 2005 or January 2006)
5. American Idol (January)

I've watched hardly any network TV this fall besides Joey. Though I do like CBS' new drama "Clubhouse" and will probably keep watching it.

0 comments. Leave one!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?