<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 02, 2004

The other side 

If you have any interest in the issue of media bias, I encourage you to check out thatliberalmedia.com (link at left) and to post opposing viewpoints there (assuming you disagree!). I realize that it's pointless to respond to right-wingers on every blog on Earth, so I limit myself to just that one. I chose it because a) the site seems to get a good number of visitors but very few commenters, and b) I'm quite familiar with the issues and the industry itself.

The contributors to the site point out what they believe are specific instances of liberal bias. They sometimes make interesting points, but generally they're the same complaints the left can legitimately make about conservative bias.

0 comments. Leave one!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?