<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 21, 2004

"Einstein" wasn't behind the wheel, but.... 

I just saw a frickin' Delorean! On the road, in real life! Unless I saw some when I was young and didn't know it, the only one I'd ever seen was (oddly enough) the actual one from Back to the Future, which was on display at Universal Studios in Hollywood when I was there.

According to a quick Google search, estimates are that there are only about 6,000 of them still in existence and that some are overseas and plenty are in storage. I guess that would explain my never having seen one.

Fortunately the person was driving in front of me and not beside me, so I was unable to make a jackass of myself by yelling something inane like "Great Scott!" or "1.21 Gigowatts!"

0 comments. Leave one!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?