<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Twitter II: Ok, yeah, I guess I can see where you're going with that 

So I've started following a small number of people, and I've enjoyed a few of their tidbits.

I've automated things so that my Twitter status goes to Facebook. But I'm finding that sometimes this is not good, especially if the comment is something Twitter-related.

Solution: Facebook and Twitter need to merge. Which reminds me of a Conan joke from his "In the Year 2000" segment:

"In the year 2000, Twitter, MySpace, and Facebook will merge to become a giant time-wasting website called "MyTwitFace."
MyTwitFace would actually be very useful.

Sooo... I still don't really understand who can see which posts, when to "ReplyTweet," and other things. But I'm getting there.

0 comments. Leave one!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?