Wednesday, December 03, 2008
- I just found out minutes ago that I'm only Three Degrees of Separation away from the U.S. Ambassador to New Zealand. No foolin'!
- I dropped my iPod for the fourth or fifth time. Not on purpose, I swear. But this time it died. This sucks. The guy at the Apple Store gave me some under-the-table advice on how I might be able to fix it. It involves a putty knife. This has international incident written all over it. Stay tuned.
- Aw mess, J-Meezy got blowed up! Oh well. Can't win 'em all. (BTW, I started calling Jim Martin "J-Meezy" yesterday in the comments to Jason's WNW post, which mentioned Martin's awkwardness around his rapper supporters. It's a play on Joey Porter's "J-Peezy," and seems appropriate, as Martin appears to be the whitest man alive).
- What an exciting day for Bill Richardson! What kid in his backyard doesn't dream of growing up to be Commerce Secretary? After also serving as Energy Secretary, no less!
- The Pirates are considering signing Derrick Turnbow. Oy vey. He'd better be damn cheap.
0 comments. Leave one!