Wednesday, September 24, 2008
- Lance Armstrong will cycle for team to make benefit most glorious nation Khazakstan. Very Niiiice!
- I only half pay attention to Dancing with the Stars. But Warren Sapp is cracking my ass up.
- Am I worried about the offensive line and the Steelers' hopes in general? Moderately. The first two opponents -- trendy picks to be over .500 or better -- have proven to be dung so far. So are the Steelers really 2-1? And the schedule ahead is incredibly rough.
- Good thing the fantasy baseball season is ending, because I am addicted to election statistics. Mostly this site, brought to you by one of the minds behind Baseball Prospectus.
- So much for "no new shows." After getting Showtime so we can watch Dexter, I watched the first season of Californication in a few short sittings. Good stuff. So far I've avoided Weeds.
- Lindsay Lohan dating a woman! Was this really a longtime rumor? I had no idea.
- Clay Aiken gay! I think even people in comas already knew this.
0 comments. Leave one!