Monday, May 12, 2008
- Capsule Movie Reviews:
Forgetting Sarah Marshall (in theaters now): Loved it.
Blades of Glory (2007): Utter dung.
- Madonna is turning 50 this year. I find this very disturbing.
- Jimmy Fallon is going to be Conan O'Brien's replacement on NBC. My first reaction was a bland "Hmm. OK."
- The Pirates have won six games in a row. World tilts on axis. Wake me when they're 31-30. This is the semi-arbitrary point at which I reserve the right to become interested.
- I just started taking a vitamin, and it appears to make my urine fluorescent yellow.
- Realizing that I never recapped the Vegas trip. In short, it ruled. Fantastic time with great friends. We tore the Excalibur craps table a new one, and did not run into Carrot Top while staying at the Luxor. Mission Accomplished.
- I heard on the radio the other day that the Pope has six e-mail addresses. Who knew?
- Have heard a quote several times from Barack Obama recently talking about "proceeding in an orderly fashion out of Iraq." I keep picturing a first grade fire drill, with the male soldiers pushing the female soldiers down on those terrorist jungle gyms on the way out.
0 comments. Leave one!