Thursday, April 03, 2008
- The World's Gone Mad: I looked up at the television earlier and saw former Denver Broncos guard and current ESPN football analyst Mark Schlereth on Guiding Light. Acting.
- More Than a Foot Long: Have you seen the recent Subway ads touting "All footlongs, $5?" The line at the Subway across from my work wrapped around the store twice. You'd think they were handing out sexual favors and/or Hannah Montana tickets in the damn place.
- If I Were Like a Right-Wing Political Blogger: I'd be crying "Media Bias!" Barack Obama's bowling score was widely reported as a 37. However, as the Chicago Tribune seems to have correctly noticed, he only bowled 7 frames. That said... how can anyone be that bad at bowling?
- Fantasy, '08 Style: I have drafted my 2008 Rotisserie team. I have no idea how the draft went, really, other than the fact that it made my head spin. But if I had to make a prediction of some kind, I'd say that I can see my team finishing anywhere from 3rd to 8th. How's that for a hedge? And I'll still probably be wrong.
- Favorite Draftee On Said Team: Rick Vanden Hurk for one dollar. Actual first name: Henricus. He is from Holland...isn't that veird?!"
0 comments. Leave one!