<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Eli meets Bill! 

I realize I'm behind on the Man Lovin' -- busy day yesterday. But I thought I'd report on Primary Day 2008 here in Pennsylvania.

The most significant development thus far is that Eli met Bill Clinton.

He (Bill) stopped outside the JCC and shook hands with anyone and everyone. After we humans said hello and shook hands, Emily held Eli up and he greeted the Prez enthusiastically. "Who's this?" Bill asked. We told him his name, and Bill said, "Eli, do you smell my old dog on me?"

Out of respect for the President, Eli chose not to point out that Buddy -- may he rest in peace -- has been dead for quite some time, and that his sense of smell is not that good.

We didn't have our camera with us because it all happened too fast. But we borrowed a nice camera phone and did, I think, get photos of us humans with him. A technical malfunction and the speed of the event may have kept us from getting the Bill/Eli greeting on camera.

0 comments. Leave one!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?