Monday, April 09, 2007
- While in Manhattan on Thursday, I saw 2006 Tony Best Musical winner The Drowsy Chaperone. Really fun show. Highly recommended.
- I won't post my fantasy baseball roster this year, because no one cares. But I drafted an intriguing team that could be competitive this year, while promising high upside potential for 2008. I will, however, resume my Fantasy Baseball Player of the Month feature!
- The Pirates are getting set for their home opener. Game time temperature expected to be 38. I've played ultimate in that weather several times. My lungs hurt, and the frisbees occasionally crack and fall out of the sky. Baseballs are a little more resilient than that, but still, I'm sure it's not so fun for the players.
- I haven't watched last night's Sopranos yet, and probably won't until next Sunday, when Commenter Bram can join me to watch a doubleheader. Twice already today a network person started talking about it and I had to stick my fingers in my ears and do the "LA LA LA LA" thing.
- Down with Sanjaya already. Krikey! I've got to start voting.
0 comments. Leave one!