Sunday, March 04, 2007
- Someone should really just shoot Ann Coulter. What? "C'mon... that's a joke!"
- Pirate tickets went on sale this weekend, and I immediately bought a pair of box seats for July 4. Ticket price includes the 4:05 contest against the Brewers, what's being billed as a full-length concert by Big & Rich, and a great view of the 9 PM downtown fireworks from the seats at PNC. Quite the extravaganza. I am a bit curious, though: what the hell happens if the game goes 18 innings?
- I was in Eckerd and saw a seeing eye dog who must have been a C student at the academy. While he was waiting for his master to complete a purchase, he was chewing on the ends of several Hershey bars in the candy display below the counter. He slobbered on many other types of candy, and customers, including myself. A half-amused, half-concerned cashier was trying to stop him, but was also a little afraid of him. Highly entertaining.
- Started TiVo'ing reruns of Oz, one of the HBO shows I never watched when it was on. I've seen just a handful episodes, but good stuff so far.
- Sad as it is for us fans, I think releasing Joey Porter will prove to be the latest in a long string of correct moves by the Steelers. He's not at the end of his productive NFL life, but he's certainly not worth huge bucks going forward.
0 comments. Leave one!