<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 23, 2007

My cable bill.... 

...is up to $92, after another 4.7% increase.

I don't necessarily need to reduce the amount I pay, but I need to be receiving a good return for paying that much. And I'm not sure that I am right now. I get digital cable with multiple HBO's, Starz's, and Encores.

DirecTV advertises its top package at $89, and it has a lot more stuff than I have now. Namely:
I haven't investigated this beyond a cursory check of the website, so who knows what complications and additional charges would be involved. But if it's actually $89 (probably $99 with taxes, etc) for all that, I'm a dummy for paying $92 now.

Anyone have any insights about this particular DirecTV package?

0 comments. Leave one!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?