Thursday, June 29, 2006
- Super: Saw the Superman flick last night. Enjoyed it a lot, but realized I know nothing about Superman beyond the basics, having never seen any of the Chris Reeve movies, etc. Gonna study up, because now I want to know all about the storyline.
- And speaking of...: List member Kate Bosworth did a fine job as Lois Lane. Which reminds me, The List is probably about due for an update...
- Random boxing note: Did you know that a boxer can be suspended for sucking? Apparently Evander Holyfield's last fight was a lopsided loss in late 2004, after which the New York Boxing Commission suspended him for "poor performance." He's making a comeback now. That ought to go well.
- Pray for the Lord: As Gobo notes, we as baseball fans send our good wishes to guru Peter Gammons.
- Ugh: Remember that thing I said about the Pirates? And the other thing? Yeah. You can probably forget that. Maybe they'll stop the losing streak at 13 this afternoon.
- Rebel: What are the chances that Andre Agassi can dig deep and make it all the way to one more, highly improbable Wimbledon final? That would rock.
0 comments. Leave one!