<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Idol worship 

I'm obviously a fan of fantasy baseball, football pools, and anything else that can be turned into a contest. Well...now one of my favorite TV pastimes has a game of its own.

IdolGoHome is an online American Idol contest. I was 3-for-4 in picking the contestants who got the boot last Thursday. Not a bad start, I thought. But it was only good enough to land me in a massive tie for 251st place. Obviously things will spread out as the season goes on.

The scoring system is pretty cool, with points awarded for correctly picking the bottom three votegetters, the person(s) being voted off each week, the overall winner, etc.

There's still time to join! With only one week gone, you won't have that much of a deficit to make up.

0 comments. Leave one!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?