<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

And now for something completely different -- and unnecessary 

I find it weird that doctors try to talk all normal to you as they stick their finger up your bunghole. I'd never had a prostate check before a couple years ago, and today I had a checkup which confirmed that this will now be an annual event.

Anyway, both times he asked me a chit-chatty question, then proceeded with the anal probing. So it's like, "Yeah, I've been working there since....WOAH there, big boy!"

I mean, I understand why they do it. And there's plenty of evidence that you can distract yourself from pain or discomfort by not focusing on it. But at the same time, it's hard not to notice this particular intrusion. And it's also hard to answer the question!

0 comments. Leave one!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?