<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

It's all about the bling bling, yo 

Apparently DanNation is worth $10,161.72. That seems quite excessive. Through the links below you can get a detailed explanation of how they come up with the value of your blog. I'm sure it's a bunch of hooey. Although if someone out there would like to cut me a check for the above amount, I'd be happy to sign the site over. Please contact me immediately.


My blog is worth $10,161.72.
How much is your blog worth?



Comparing a few real blogs: Michelle Malkin = $2.88 million. PowerLine = $2.3 million. Wonkette = $2.4 million.

And, with about three times as much traffic as the second-ranked blog in the universe, Daily Kos breaks the bank at an eye-popping $5.68 million.

0 comments. Leave one!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?