<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Paging Jimmy the Greek... 

It's not amazing to me that there are racist people in the world. But it is amazing that people, in this day and age, continue to be this stupid.

How stupid? Well, as you can see in the story linked to above, an NCAA Division I football coach says his team isn't doing so hot because they don't have enough black players who can run real fast.

I mean, as a white guy, I'm offended. I can move pretty good.

But seriously, back to our story. It's the coach at the Air Force Academy! Super. And it's apparently not the first time he's gotten himself in hot water.

I don't think this has hit the big bloggers yet, and I don't know if it will. If it does, I look forward to the right-wing response that this man is a model citizen who was simply making a simple observation about his fellow man.

0 comments. Leave one!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?