<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 28, 2005

A conversation piece: The List 

A few weeks ago The Girlfriend was asking me who's on my "List" (explained here if you can't guess what I'm talking about). I said I never really had a list -- not a formal one, anyway. But I realized I always have "current favorites" -- so why not narrow it down?

So, after some consideration, I have come up with my current List. It's subject to change at any time. I'm not going to laminate mine like Ross did on Friends.

Since it's Monday and I'm tired of talking about politics, I'm going to post one member of the List per day. It'll be great! You'll see. Really.

I encourage everyone to come up with his or her own list, and post your choices day by day. Do this or be chastized! (#5 will be posted shortly)

0 comments. Leave one!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?