<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 10, 2005

Dreams are very odd 

When I was out tonight, a friend/"business associate" of mine -- we'll call her "Joanie," because that's her real name -- told me she had a dream about me last night.

In the dream, a good friend of mine (we'll call him "Stimpy,") came up to her and said, "Did you hear the news about Dan?" Joanie said, "No, what happened?" And he responded, "We had to amputate his arm." Stimpy was apparently a medical doctor in the dream, and had performed the amputation himself. Joanie was very upset, and was saying, "Why? I don't understand!" That was the entire dream, and she woke up.

There is absolutely no point to this story, except my neverending fascination with dreams and where our subconscious comes up with the storylines and the characters.

Also, I'll be keeping a close eye on all my extremities for the next few days.

0 comments. Leave one!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?