<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Chilling 

I've mentioned before that I listen in to the right-wing talk shows, particularly Hannity. I sometimes have to do a lot of driving, so I might as well save the rest of you the trouble (and nausea) by occasionally reporting on what I hear.

Anyway, having already predicted here that Karl Rove has a political bombshell waiting in the wings, I heard second-rate syndicated wingnut Neil Boortz say this:

"There are still 12 days to go before the election. Something is going to happen in these next 12 days that John Kerry is not going to like. I don't know what, but something."

Obviously these guys are paid to be blowbags and make stuff up. But their tone this fall has been: "It's a close race, so get out there and fight." It was peculiar -- and extremely disturbing -- to hear him essentially reassure his listeners with the same opinion liberals share: that Rove has something up his sleeve to lock this thing up at the last minute.

0 comments. Leave one!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?